Cal Rivers 707-579-2209
Enjoy the wine-tasting and leave the driving to your personal driver who will escort up to 14 guests through our wine country. John is a complete charmer and provides a wonderful luncheon featuring locally grown and hand-processed foods—the lunch alone is worth the trip and everyone raves about it! Choose from pre-selected winery tours or customize your own. The winery tours explore the Russian River, Alexander Valley, and Dry Creek Valley appellations: the home of over 100 wineries, more than 10,000 acres of grapes, and some of the most beautiful scenery in the United States. John will lead you to little known boutique wineries where you will enjoy exclusive attention and fabulous wines. Not to be missed! On top of everything else a lovely picnic lunch is provided.
Cal Rivers also offers scenic and custom tours to other interesting spots in Western Sonoma County. You can follow the Russian River to the Pacific Ocean, through scenic roads in the heart of our Wine Country. You will see spectacular views of the ocean's crashing waves, along with peaceful beaches. You will visit small towns and villages which offer unique gift items, as well as a few out of the way places, such as:
- California Carnivores - A unique nursery featuring over 400 types of insect eating plants – Yikes!
- Bodega – Where Hitchcock's classic thriller “The Birds” was filmed.
- Duncans's Mill – Featuring some very unique gift shops and a great Art Gallery.
- Rivers End – Where the Russian River spills into the Pacific Ocean; with Harbor Seals frolicking in the surf (or lying around like big slugs on the beach).
- Beautiful natural scenery along the way, and usually lots of wild life.
- Other Points of Interest, including Garden Tours (call or write for additional information).
- You name it, and they'll drive you there.
Cal Rivers Reviews
“Couldn’t have been any better. John was great. Had unexpected picnic lunch for us! Very knowledgeable of the roads and locations of the wineries. Very professional. And funny! Kept us in stitches. All in all a great experience. Definitely will try it again.” --Scott, March 7, 2010
Style & Comfort Limo 707-578-3001
Travel Sonoma County in style, have a limousine take you to the theater in San Francisco, arrange a dinner package, enjoy wine-tasting in the safest and most elegant way possible—whatever your transportation needs we can arrange your limousine service. Unlike the large-scale Napa County wineries, most of the Sonoma County wineries are boutique wineries with small parking areas. They do not permit tour buses and some do not have parking space for stretch limousines so make sure that the size of the vehicle you rent will be accommodated at the wineries you want to visit.